Mission Countdown

Monday, November 29, 2010

Good Bye Photos

On the left is my convert Edwardo and on the right my convert Martin and the boy will soon be baptized his name is Gabriel were working with his dad first.

This is the photo of my amazing ward they helped me so much I am so glad I had 6 months with them

This is Ana she is a member and she is the bomb I love her. And I want her to come live in the states with me. She want to serve a mission but she is only 18. I don't think she is going to make it on a mission some man is going to come and snatch her away she is awesome.
On the left is my x mission leader he was always so patient with me from the first week I got here. He served a mission in Bolivia and is genius in the gospel. Next is our investigator Luis he will be baptized soon he knows the gospel is true its just a matter of time. Next is Oracio he is a bomb member he always helps us with our lessons. Then in the middle is my convert Ariel he was the one that was on drugs hardcore but he is clean now and he has a million friends in the church. Then we have Ana another awesome member. And then me and then Jose our new mission leader. He put together all of our baptisms and loved every second of it.
This is a picture of me and my investigator he is getting baptized on Saturday but I won't be there cause I am here. But it's ok i have a baptism here as well. If any of you are wondering yes that is his hand around my waist. Talk about awkward! haha!! my comp made fun of me forever for that one.
My dream one day is to own a motorcycle they have them everywhere here. So we took a picture of this dream :). To the left Ids Fabian he is in the bishopric and the young men president he is the bomb. On the right is Patchy we eat lunch with him and his family every Sunday he very funny and his family knows how to play the guitar.
Me and my companion Hermana Castillo our last full day together she is the bomb she really is.
This is the family we eat with every Sunday. My last day we just sang and played the guitar for hours it was bomb. One day I will come back and visit them. The grandma the one I am sitting next to said when I get off my mission I can come back and marry any one of her grandsons. haha :) she was always so funny about that!
This is one of my converts family's the dog that the little boy is holding is named Shayla for my middle name. They are a darling family and the gospel has changed there life so much.

Fils Vera what can I say Hermano Vera is blind but he is the happiest person I know. And Hermana Vera I think would make a really good Gertrude Mcfuzz she loves to wear purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment